Songs in my Head over a Week. 12/1/15 - 18/1/15

So its sunday. Everyones favourite and least favourite day of the week. Favourite because for the majority of us we have no obligations, least favourite because tomorrow is monday.

So I was wondering what I could do next for this blog. Initially I was going to post an interview I had done with a band, but then I decided it was not complete enough so I left it off. I then thought about writing a new piece on a new band, then I decided that I was not enthused enough so I decided to rely on my music taste. So this is the new feature which basically gives the reader a knowledge of my music taste and should give you a chance to learn new music.

12/1/15 - Let Down - Radiohead 


13/1/15 - I Am A Cat - Shonen Knife 


14/1/15 - What Do I Get? - The Buzzcocks 


15/1/15 - Skyway - The Replacements 


16/1/15 - Questioningly - The Ramones


17/1/15 - Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J 


18/1/15 - Come On, Come Over - Jaco Pastorius 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 1960s Lost Psychedelic Band: Gandalf

Interview with Don Craine of The Downliners Sect

Forever Changes - Love (1967)